Do you have what it takes to be successful at PNW?
We seek hard-workers, people who are looking to become part of a productive, extensive team. The rewards of working with our company include excellent compensation and benefits packages, a safe and reliable fleet of vehicles, and a friendly work environment where people enjoy doing their best.
Essential skills for all openings:
- Customer service training and experience.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Positive ‘team’ attitude.
- Movers and Labourers.
How to Apply
- Review the job description.
- Ensure you meet the job criteria before applying.
- Prepare a resume and cover letter.
- Send by email to email@example.com
“I think one of the best ways to learn about a company is looking at the people they hire. There are many long-service employees at PNW. The turn-over is low because they treat people really well here. The management gives people the freedom to manage their own time just as long as job gets done well. And they encourage us to build rapport with our customers which makes you feel like your time and effort matters.”
~Ed Gullison, driver with PNW for 20 years.